He rice water it is, without a doubt, an excellent natural remedy when it comes to preventing, treating and curing a great diversity of disorders and health problems. You probably already know, and not because you cook rice every week or occasionally at home and see it every time you do. You may know about it because it is a well-known folk remedy, which our grandmothers used for years as a remedy against diarrhea.
But the truth is that its benefits do not stop there, as it is not only an excellent antidiarrheal remedy: it helps prevent high blood pressure, cures gastritis and gastroenteritis, relieves constipation and nausea, prevents the onset of cancer and is useful to stimulate the production of breast milk during breastfeeding. It's more, It stands out for its qualities and benefits when rice water is applied on the skin , therefore it becomes an excellent natural option when preparing different facial toners .
The benefits of the facial tonic of rice water
- Help open the pores : Due to its inositol content, the rice water promotes the natural growth of the skin cells of the face, making it an excellent option to reduce open pores.
- Improves and softens the skin : Rice water applied as a facial tonic on the skin is a wonderful option to improve the texture of the skin and soften it naturally.
- Delays the symptoms of aging : by the presence of inositol and promote the growth of the cells, it brings more vitality to the face while delaying and preventing premature aging of the skin.
- Improves the health of the skin in general : thanks to the fact that it stimulates the production of collagen while improving the health of the deeper layers of the skin.
How to make the basic rice water facial tonic
Before proposing the elaboration of 3 different recipes to prepare different facial tonics, it is necessary to know how to make rice water basic. Do not you think? It is very simple. To prepare it, you only need half a cup of white rice and the equivalent of 4 cups of water.
First put the water in a saucepan, add the white rice and let it boil. Then lower the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes. After this time turn off the fire, strain and reserve the cooking water (which is what we use for the preparation of facial tonics with rice water).
If you want to make rice water without cooking it, in a simpler and easier way, you just have to mix the rice with the water in a bowl, cover it and let it rest during the night. The next day sneak the content and ready!
3 recipes to prepare rice water facial tonic
1. Facial tonic of rice water
To prepare the facial tonic of rice water, you just have to follow the preparation steps indicated above, either with cooked rice or with the rice soaked. Then, once cold, dip a little cotton and apply it on your face and neck, letting it dry.
2. Facial tonic of rice water with lavender
To prepare this facial tonic you need 1 glass of rice water and 10 drops of lavender essential oil. Once made the rice water serves in a glass or cup and adds the indicated drops of lavender essential oil. Mix well with the help of a wooden spoon.
At the time of application soak one or two cottons and apply on the skin of the face and neck, leaving to dry. Lavender is a natural toning of the skin, helping in its stimulation. In addition, it is an excellent relaxing.
3. Facial tonic of rice water with tea tree oil
To make this facial tonic you need 1 glass of rice water and 10 drops of tea tree essential oil. Put the liquid in a bowl and add the tea tree droplets. Mix with a wooden spoon.
When applying it on the skin of the face and neck you should follow the same steps indicated above: with the help of a cotton soaked in the tonic, and let dry. Tea tree oil is a wonderful natural tonic for the skin, since it stimulates skin cells, cleanses the face and softens it.
Images | iStock / Alpha