Although our body is able to eliminate all those toxins and wastes that it does not need through both urine and feces, it is possible that it is not always fully capable of doing so.
For example, when our liver is congested (before, for example, a situation of fatty liver in which it can not eliminate the fat of the liver), or when the kidneys do not work correctly, are two of the situations that can negatively affect at the time of which our organism is not capable of eliminate toxins Natural way.
Faced with these two conditions, the follow-up of an unbalanced diet and the consumption of little water each day can also be combined. Two unhealthy habits that do not help our body is precisely able to perform correctly the natural process of elimination of toxins.
10 useful foods in the elimination of toxins
- Eggplant : Contains anthocyanins, which in addition to providing its characteristic color, provides antioxidants. It favors the digestion of fats.
- Zucchini : Ideal when eliminating toxins thanks to its cleansing and diuretic virtues. It stands out for its low caloric content, its richness in water, it is easy to digest and has a mild laxative effect.
- Cherries : They are one of the most depurative fruits par excellence. This is mainly due to its richness in minerals such as potassium, and its high fiber content.
- Strawberries : They are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. In addition, they are very depurative and extremely low in calories.
- Currants : Like cherries, these small fruits are well known for their great diuretic and depurative power.
- Peach : As with the apricots , it is a fruit rich in beta carotene . In addition to taking care of the skin and eyesight, it helps in the purifying process of our body.
- Peppers : Although there are two varieties (green pepper and red pepper), both are ideal to purify our body, being both rich in vitamin C.
- Pineapple : It is adequate against fluid retention , in addition to having a powerful digestive called bromelain inside. It is rich in minerals, which give it highly diuretic virtues.
- Watermelon : It is extremely rich in water and stands out for its important diuretic action. It is also suitable to calm hunger and contains very few calories.
- Tomato : He's very rich in lycopene , a powerful antioxidant that also helps prevent prostate cancer. In addition, it is laxative and very diuretic.
Image | JennP112